Saturday, October 22, 2011

Embarrassing Moment #387

Seriously. Could this really happen? It did, it really did. I was in the new and improved local Walmart and I went to take a potty break right before we left and I used one of those thin toilet seat covers to keep away from those tiny, ugly germs. You know those thin paper covers that you pull UP and then DOWN, with the directions there to see because if you don't do it that way the seat cover rips in a weird way. By the way, I'm really glad Walmart has upgraded to having the seat covers and the foamy soap. Ok, so all was well, my daughter and I were walking out of Walmart and out of the corner of my eye I see these two hoodlum brothers and they were a bit on the creepy side. As I walk out the skinny one says, "Excuse me." I keep walking, picking up the pace and ignoring the request. My daughter and I were becoming a bit nervous. The guy repeatedly tried to get my attention and I was afraid they were coming after me. I finally turned around and said, "What?!" He then proceeded to tell me that I have toilet paper coming out of the back of my pants! Ha! I reached around and sure enough, there really was remnants of the lovely toilet seat cover! So embarrassing. My daughter was like, "MOM what in the world!" The guy then reassured me that not that many people saw it. I hurried and got into my car and the two guys were parked right in front of me and were laughing and then they left in their getaway van with no windows. For some reason, I felt like I was in a Far Side cartoon, like the one where the guy leaves the bathroom and a huge sign flashes, "Didn't wash hands!" Such a random thing that now makes me laugh. Good thing I can laugh at all the random and funny things that happen to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment