Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chore Sticks








I've been trying to motivate my almost 5 & 3 year old to do simple chores around the house. I was looking for some sort of chore chart on the web and I came across this fantastic idea for CHORE STICKS from this blog: Make and Takes. So simple and easy to use. Eli's sticks are blue and Leah's are purple. When they get done with their chores they just flip them over to the colored side up.
I got the clip art from The Idea Door, really cute.
Thank you very much, and I sized down the clipart to fit on the sticks. They turned out super awesome. I was very crafty today I must say.



2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for sharing...can I copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you can copy the idea...that's why I put it on my blog : ) Anything to help kids to do their chores

    ReplyDelete